- To get started:
- Just click on Create a Counter button.
- Enter your website or blog url into first box, set your counter preferences.
- Choose one of our blog counter styles.
- Hit the Get My Code button.
- Get your code and and paste in your HTML or PHP page.
If you want to add your free hit counter to your , Blogger, Blog or website, login into your admin section, open your blog theme, edit sidebar.php, footer.php or header.php file and add counter code to page. You can also add it in a Text Widget from WordPress.
And thats all you need to do!
Our blogger, blog and website counters do not expire and you will never need to pay anything form them! You can also add them to your myspace, blogger or wordpress website. More styles of page visitor counter will be available in incoming months so come back soon!
Blogcounter4free.com website analytics allows to get these information in real time, and to see how much visitors do you get on your blog or web site.